Want to spend a night more opulent than your wildest dreams?
The World's Most Expensive Dinner is currently is being offered by Russian-based WORLD OF DIAMONDS in collaboration with CÉ LA VI Singapore, located inside Marina Bay Sands, priced at $2,000,000 for two diners. Wondering what comes with this opulent evening? We have the inside scoop.
For a hefty price tag of two million big ones you'll receive:
- A Helicopter Ride
- Rolls-Royce Journey
-Private Luxury Cruise
- 10,000 Roses adorning the private venue
- An 18-course Degustation Menu which includes 44 and 55-year old vintage wines paired
- Dining with diamond-encrusted chopsticks (the world's most expensive, at USD 17,000 a pair)
- Custom-made designer Love Chairs
- A fireworks display
- A 2.08 carat Celebrity Blue Diamond Ring (named "The Jane Seymour") presented with a Dark Chocolate Dessert
Now that is a night to remember if we've ever heard of one...